Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Roof with three layers of shingles - dangerous?

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 23 Jun 2017 07:54:21 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 8:14:06 AM UTC-4, uglyhouse101 wrote:
replying to Ben, uglyhouse101 wrote:
This should have been caught When you had your home inspection during your Due
Dilligence period. Home Inspectors look critically at roofs for such issues.
I would read through your home inspection report and contact them if you still
have any concerns. They can come out and explain what you are seeing.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...us-314591-.htm

And they will also explain how even if they missed it, their contract says that you can't come after them.

Yes, aad I know of home inspectors that don't go up on the roof, so if
you didn't see it before you bought the house, neither did he. Too bad,
so sad.