Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Well, it finally happened...

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 11:57:17 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/23/2017 10:38 AM, Jack wrote:
On 6/22/2017 4:13 PM, Leon wrote:

Thanks Leon, I'll have to get some of that.

Speaking of Amazon, looking for the product, at Lowe's it was $9.99 and
at Amazon, $13.14, plus shipping, over 30% more, plus shipping. Damn,
Amazon is really out to lunch on so much stuff.

You did not check completely. You can find it in the right column for
$10.99 free shipping from Sim supply.

https://smile.amazon.com/As11-Fluid-...uid+film+spray

The $13.14 price is free shipping if you have Prime and want it in two
days.

Amazon is not always the lowest price but you also have to factor in the
time and cost of a trip to Lowes. For me, it is about $7 if I go alone,
about $37 if my wife goes and we stop for lunch.

I jump on my bike if I want toi be sure I don't bring too many extras
along home with me - - -