Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Well, it finally happened...

On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 20:43:08 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 11:39:40 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 6/22/2017 11:31 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet writes:
On 6/22/2017 10:40 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
This is why the terrorists hate us.

http://www.woodworkingnetwork.com/news/woodworking-industry-news/home-depot-menards-under-fire-over-lumber-sizes

A wonderful example of the ignorant uneducated liberals wanting some one
else to take the blame for their lack of knowledge.

Where, in the article above, does it mention liberals?

I confess, it does not mention them, it describes them, you have to read
between the lines. ;~) The article did not mention ignorant uneducated
either but I think we both agree on that.

And for you gun control fanatics, knives and bombs are the popular
option now, right London?

Personally, I'd rather face a fruitcake with a knife than one
with an AR-15. Apples != Oranges.

Absolutely but gun control does not stop violence, alternative weapons
will be used and more so now as shown in the news in gun controlled areas.

And automobiles being used to cause mass casualties.

The gun is still the most efficient killer of the "common" weapons,
particularly for a "targetted" attack. Other than "terrorist"
and"looney" killers, it is generally the "lethal weapon of choice"
around the world.
Yes, eye-drops can be used too, or Insulin, - - -

Most popular perhaps, but gasoline is far more _efficient.

Not if you are trying to pick someone off a good distance away
without being detected.