Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Brexit Omen

On 22/06/2017 13:58, whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 June 2017 16:41:01 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 20/06/2017 16:13, whisky-dave wrote:

The buyers as we can buy elsewhere like we did with wine, when the
French made their wine expensive we started important wine from other
countries you may have heard off. It will be the purchases choice who
to buy wine from.

Progress at last.
Yes its the purchasers choice of where to buy stuff.

Unless the seller refuses to offer them in that country.

So when we need to sell our stuff to earn money to buy stuff who is
going to have to buy our stuff?

Those that want it.

Are you telling us that no one wants
Machinery including computers: US$60.3 billion (14.7% of total exports)

As brex****ters are too thick to understand so its pointless pointing
out that due to the fall in the £ we are getting less $ for our exports
but are paying more $ for our imports so we have less to spend on our
imports now before we face any tariffs that reduce our exports to the EU.