Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default Shade Sails - Personal Experiences

Looking for anyone in the group who has personal (first hand)
experience with purchasing and installing shade sails.

I wish to cover the concrete driveway area outside of the six car
garage and several other areas.

I am looking for the best, most reputable vendors for the sails and
for rigging hardware. I am also curious about what kind of posts were
used for installation. With the level of tension required for the
cables, it would seem that 6 - 8" diameter steel posts would be
required.

Any personal experiences with such projects would be welcome.