Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit Omen

On Thursday, 22 June 2017 14:25:31 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Go to Lidl, then.

There's one opening up near me in september where B&Q used to be.
But how will I buy wine from the EU ?

You seem to have the very odd idea that leaving the EU means we will be no
longer able to buy goods from it.

N o I don;t that's what some on here are implying because no one will want to buy things from the UK., that's what free trade is about.

You will. May be more expensive, though.

Why other than interest rates which have gone up and down since joining the EU prices have changed so I donlt expect prices to not change.
I expect the UKP & $ rates to change depending on what trump does.

Already is due to the pound dropping against the Euro, unless the seller
takes a smaller profit.

--
*Time is fun when you're having flies... Kermit

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.