Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawnmower Left Out In The Rain

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 12:54:47 -0700 (PDT), "Terry S."
wrote:

I left my lawnmower out in a thunderstorm two days ago and now it won't start. It's a Craftsman "Self Propelled" push model with a Honda engine. Any ideas on how I could get it running again?

Dump all the gas (and rainwater) out of the tank. Drain the carb. Put
in fresh gas. Might not hurt to set it out in the sun for an hour or
two before refilling. Should start just fine. I've picked quite a few
off the kurb and that's all that was required to get them going (some
almost brand new - - - )