Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

On 20/06/17 20:55, michael adams wrote:
While reneging on any agreement would simply relegate the Pound
s#Sterling to the same level, both in terms of value and credibility
as the Zimbabwean Dollar. It took Robert Mugabe years to achieve
what the UK could manage within days.

Oh dear. I take it you have a job in the EU?

Nothing else could explain the amazing amount of unadulterated wombat
turds you spout.

We all know exactly what will happen because its what always happens
when the EU sits down to negotiate. It will go on and on and on and at
the 11th hour some country like Luxembourg will demand something or
else, and the whole thing will collapse and we will end up with no deal.

Because the EU is incapable of governing itself, let alone negotiating
with anyone else.

The EU cannot allow us to walk away, and it cannot force us to stay.

It is completely ****ed, and we are about to rub their ****ing noses in
just how royally ****ed they are going to be, and since like you they
are a bunch of arrogant ****s with no redeeming features, it will be a
pleasure to watch and well worth £300 a year on me taxes.

Which I can save by not having a telly. And not buying any newspapers.

--
Renewable energy: Expensive solutions that don't work to a problem that
doesn't exist instituted by self legalising protection rackets that