Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message news
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 14:03:43 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

What else can he do, we were stupid enough to say leave and they have
all the cards.

WTF??? ROTFLMAO!!!!

The truth is that the UK is far worse off out of the EU than the EU is
without the UK whatever the brexit****ters claim.

You've been spending too much time listening to the BBC, mate. :-D

Just look at the brexit****ters claims that all the EU countries were
just dying to vote to leave and what happened in France.

Who cares? The really important deal at this precise moment is the talks
between the CP and the UDP. Looks like they may well flounder. If they do
break up and the reason turns out to be something daft like over gay
weddings or something,

Not only that. At the moment the Northern Ireland Assembly
is suspended because the two main parties the DUP and Sinn Fein
can't agree. One bone of contention is the role of the DUP leader Arlene
Foster in the "Cash for Ash" scandal. Anywhere but in N.I and she
would have had no choice, but to resign.

According to the GFA when the NI Assembly is suspended for whatever
reason then there's direct rule from Westminster by whatever Govt is in
power, However if the DUP is part of that Govt then Direct Rule by that Govt
can no longer seen to be impartial and in accordance with either the spirit
or the letter of the GFA

michael adams