Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 18:10:39 +0100, Capitol wrote:

I love Remoaning propaganda!

Yeah, those good old Remoanists, you can't keep 'em down. ;-)

If they - the EU mafia - get a whiff of weakness from our side then at
the end of this process we'll be up to our armpits in all that criminal
riff-raff now building up in Calaise again. We'll never be able to walk
our steets again in safety if they cave in on immigration. I don't
believe they will; just sayin', that's all.