Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 12:22:43 +0100, michael adams wrote:

Then, when on day one of the negotiations when it became clear that
there would otherwise be no talks, Davis immediately caved in.

Nothink to worry about. All they've done is agree to fix the "leaving
fee" til later; that's all. That then leaves it open at the end of the 2
years to offer them some derisory sum just to let the EU save face. IMO,
however, that "sum" - nominal one pound would suffice - should be passing
from them to us, since we run a trade deficit with them.
Essentially we're holding all the cards and no one has caved in on
anything.