Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl LI 20V batteries

In article ,
RJH wrote:
In article ,
RJH wrote:
I have the previous generation saw, jigsaw and drill that share the
same 1.5 a.hr batteries, and spares for that were near 30 quid.

Me too - I bought a spare at the time. Two batteries have died, so
I'm left with 2 batteries and 3 chargers. Batteries are £18.50 inc (I
think) p+p:

You'd still be within the warranty period?

Yes, although I've yet to find the receipt. I'll give them a call anyway
- the batteries are date stamped, and about a year older (and with a
different model number) than the other two.

I wish you well - but I keep all such receipts carefully. (Just stuff them
in a folder) But have never needed them - apart from one thing I bought
which was dead on arrival.

Did the battery that died have what you'd consider heavy use?

-

--
*WHOSE CRUEL IDEA WAS IT FOR THE WORD 'LISP' TO HAVE 'S' IN IT?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.