Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony CDP101 repair

" Poking around at 802.11junk I found what might be a picture of you, if it is, you look like a terrorist. Let's just hope you are on our side. I also ran across a screenshot from your bank or whatever saying your credit rating is better than like 99 % or whatever than most cocks out there. But then I know that means little, there was a time when I could buy a house on a credit card. Citibank offered me their black card and I turned it down because the fees were like $250 annually. I did have a Cap One card with no limit but past a certain among I had to pay off the next billing-FLLLLLUSH!

What does ANY of this have to do
with the repair of a piece of audio
equipment?! Like I said a dozen or
so replies back: Debate this CRAP