Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony CDP101 repair

"There was a time when I tried to visualize what various internet
personalities looked like."

Ho boy, there's something that can set you off. Poking around at 802.11junk I found what might be a picture of you, if it is, you look like a terrorist. Let's just hope you are on our side. I also ran across a screenshot from your bank or whatever saying your credit rating is better than like 99 % or whatever than most cocks out there. But then I know that means little, there was a time when I could buy a house on a credit card. Citibank offered me their black card and I turned it down because the fees were like $250 annually. I did have a Cap One card with no limit but past a certain among I had to pay off the next billing cycle, somewhat like the old American Express or Diner's club cards which really weren't credit, they were just a substitute for cash. I ****ed them all good in 2010 with my highly coveted chapter seven. You know they don't give those out like they used to, but I had a good ass lawyer, in fact he was an ex-IRS agent.

And at the time I had a pretty good job under the table, cash money. I stuck it right up their dupa and as far as I am concerned they had it coming.

But you have alot out there on your site. I browsed around and really I would ever put that much out there, but you do what you want. And really it doesn't mean all that much. I actually kinda respect it in a way because you just put it all out there. That does not make you vulnerable, but then you put your address right out there. I really hope you have a gun because I think you are a good guy. You make your life public in a way I would not.

I started going more public but I used Dropbox to do it. They emailed me saying y public folder was not going to any good anymore, but I think they fired the asshole who thought that stupid **** up. For one, after your username you get a \u in the URL and that is public and I am still seeing them. Maybe they actually read my email to them. But for whatever reason you are paying for 802.11junk.com. I almost wouldn't mind renting soe of that space if there is alot of spare, but I am not so sure we should becoe known associates. You probably lead a pretty clean life while I never cared what was legal or not, and the fact that you live in California and have not killed yourself means that we are different kinds of folks. Of course you knew that anyway.