Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del[_2_] John-Del[_2_] is offline

Default Sony CDP101 repair

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 11:39:58 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 20:25:06 +0000 (UTC), "Daniel Mandic"
wrote:

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
I don't know what makes Phil run. I also don't care. If I did know,
I wouldn't discuss it in public because they have nothing to do with
the repair problems under discussion. All I care is that he continue
to produce correct answers and offer useful experiences. Behind the
keyboard, he could be the reincarnation of Vlad the Impaler, and I
would still say nice things about his troubleshooting and experience.

From your lips to PHIL'S ears.
From my sight, he is a redneck-yankee rep, who eats squirrels and other
small wood-animals and other stuff.... ;-)

There was a time when I tried to visualize what various internet
personalities looked like. Mostly, this was based on the way they
wrote, the size of their vocabulary, the number of years of
experience, and various things that could be deduced from their
writings. Then, I met a few or saw their photographs. I was
consistently wrong about age, appearance, demeanor, etc.

You could not be more right Jeff. Same exact experience.