Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony CDP101 repair

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

----------------------------

There was a time when I tried to visualize what various internet
personalities looked like. Mostly, this was based on the way they
wrote, the size of their vocabulary, the number of years of
experience, and various things that could be deduced from their
writings. Then, I met a few or saw their photographs. I was
consistently wrong about age, appearance, demeanor, etc. Worse, the
way some people wrote was radically different from the way they spoke.
In most cases, my illusions were better than their reality.

** I found this pic of Daniel for you :

http://www.fastcharacters.com/wp/wp-...d-e-neuman.jpg

..... Phil