Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve[_79_] Steve[_79_] is offline

Default Rust prevention on surfaces... in today's environments

On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 10:29:13 PM UTC-4, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Yep, Steve, Penetrol. Find it a Lowe's, Big Orange, etc. I figured if
nothing else I could probably use it someday for a painting project.
Still sitting in the shop for it's "unintended" purpose.

Wow. Had no idea. All those times I used it to get that mirror-smooth finish out of old interior oils...get the brush strokes to settle down a little faster. I'm going to have to look into this some more. If not for this, there will always be something else! Thanks for the hint.