Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I'm dissapointed

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 3:45:10 PM UTC-4,
wrote:
Several days ago I posted a question about hot water recirculation.
explained what I wanted to do and NOBODY addressed it. There were
fact responses included options which I had explicitly ruled out.
There used to be a wealth of good advice here. What's the problem
with
posting something that is appropriate? When folks post questions
here
and I think I can help I post replies that actually address the
questions. I don't post ruminations that won't help.
****.
Eric

I really did mean to post this earlier, but sometimes life gets in the
way. How about controlling the pump with a timer that's triggered by a
wireless remote button? There are wireless doorbells and wireless
light switches, surely there must be something like it already on the
market.

There are wireless motion detectors that would turn on the pump to
circulate water only if someone was in the room. When I posted that
the problem was poorly specified I meant the conditions that might
turn on the pump to anticipate need, rather than wastefully running it
continuously.
-jsw