Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default I'm dissapointed

On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 3:45:10 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Several days ago I posted a question about hot water recirculation. I
explained what I wanted to do and NOBODY addressed it. There were
fact responses included options which I had explicitly ruled out.
There used to be a wealth of good advice here. What's the problem with
posting something that is appropriate? When folks post questions here
and I think I can help I post replies that actually address the
questions. I don't post ruminations that won't help.
****.
Eric

I really did mean to post this earlier, but sometimes life gets in the way. How about controlling the pump with a timer that's triggered by a wireless remote button? There are wireless doorbells and wireless light switches, surely there must be something like it already on the market.