Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Trumble Trumble is offline

Default I'm dissapointed

On 16-Jun-17 3:45 AM, wrote:
Several days ago I posted a question about hot water recirculation. I
explained what I wanted to do and NOBODY addressed it. There were
fact responses included options which I had explicitly ruled out.
There used to be a wealth of good advice here. What's the problem with
posting something that is appropriate? When folks post questions here
and I think I can help I post replies that actually address the
questions. I don't post ruminations that won't help.
****.
Eric

I thought of this but I don't think it fits your criteria.

http://www.chilipepperapp.com/