Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is there A New Thing That can Interfere With My WIFI ?

"Could you be a little less [deleted expletive] vague?"

You don't have to delete anything. But we got it all and were taught not to use certain words in school n ****. The adults also never talked down to us.

But now I see my mistake. It is not a 4110 it is a 4111n, and Pace is the make. Sorry, but sometimes I have trouble remembering my name.

This is the second one of these they sent us, the other one which was a different model always seemed to have good RF but it was losing the DSL carrier on the line.

Actually now I am trying to get a fax on the tomes of these outages. It almost seems like cellphone peak time but not quite.

Damifino.