Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is there A New Thing That can Interfere With My WIFI ?

On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 20:38:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

"Are you allergic to supplying equipment makers names and model

numbers?"

Actually I haqev gotten to the point of tolerating almost anything.

Good. I'll ramp it up a notch. But later... I have a customers
machine almost done and need to burglarize their office tonite to
reinstall it. Driving you insane can wait.

I forgot the make but it is a 4110n.

Google search finds three different printers, an Adtran ISDN modem, a
Cisco security appliance, and a bunch of other stuff that use that
number. Could you be a little less [deleted expletive] vague?

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558