Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is there A New Thing That can Interfere With My WIFI ?

On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 2:11:20 PM UTC-4, Foxs Mercantile wrote:

Unfortunately "redneck states" don't have a lock on stupid.
It's everywhere.

True. But in the Redneck states there is only limited moderation in its application.

At the same time, the amount of firepower in our little historically Jewish plurality quite liberal Philadelphia suburban neighborhood is not insignificant. Those who are former or children of, or affected directly by Holocaust Victims tend to not want such things to repeat themselves. Brownshirts and their ilk would not do well around here.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA