Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Source for 55 gallon plastic drum ?

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 10:14:06 AM UTC-5, Chris wrote:
replying to James, Chris wrote:
I have plenty of empty plastic 55 gallon drums for sale and I can deliver 1 at
a time for 25 bucks. Call me or text 702-409-3193
--

You're too late. 6 years ago James vanished and his body was later found stuffed into a 55 gallon plastic drum. Mafia involvement is suspected but never proven. He is survived by a wife, 4 ex-wives, 23 children, 8 cats, 5 dogs and 234 gerbils. The gerbils are inconsolable. Many have committed suicide by diving into a running woodchipper. It's a real tragic mess. (~_~

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster