RFord14999

Default Shopsmith Motor

Thanks to all who have helped me out. Well I've dropped the motor pan and
pulled the switch which is all one piece. I've put the diagram from the
Shopsmith parts catalog at the following location (for one of you good guys to
look at please) HTTP://members.aol.com/rford14999/SSS.jpg
I have 110V at line in L1 & L2 - No reading at the other L1 & L2 with switch
in forward or reverse position. Where can I take a measurement to see what
part is the problem if it is something other than the motor. Thanks again.
Bob Ford