Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default How do you kill weeds in cement cracks?

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 1:02:01 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 10:00:23 PM UTC-4, wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 13:59:48 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

One treatment with a weed killer last until the next year.

Roundup only kills what is growing at the time. Within about 2 weeks
it has deteriorated to 50% , and there is virtually no carryover after
2 months. With regular roundup you can reseed gras within 10 days.

If you're using one of the long term roundup products, then it's blocking effect lasts many months.

Yep, as I stated, when I use Roundup (long term product) I have no
weeds until the next year. My fault for not being clear.