Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 12:14:30 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
You don't let the thug get close enough before shooting him in the groin. When he bends down in pain and reaches for his mangled testicles, you shoot him in the head. Self defense with a firearm is easy if you have training and practice at a gun range. (γ€€-_ο½₯) ︻デ•δΈ€ –Έ

[8~{} Uncle Armed Monster

If I surprised you by walkng up behind you and stuck a loaded gun into
your back by surprise, how would carrying a gun help you. Unless you
had your gun in your hand and ready cocked with the safety catch off all
of the time?
Your gun would be as useless as a rubber duck in yer pocket.
I'd bet a lot of muggings in the US happen that way.

Good grief! People who carry a firearm on their person and have any training have a tendency to be aware of their surroundings. Situational awareness is a survival tactic practiced by those who have any sense. When out in public, you keep your head on a swivel and no one can walk up behind you. It's also a good idea to know what the hell kind of area you're traveling through.Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

[8~{} Uncle Aware Monster

So gun carriers walk around in constant fear of attack?

Just admit that you're intractably anti gun and that you and your fellow native countrymen will be easy prey for the Muslim hordes invading and outbreeding you to the point that you will soon be overrun by those lunatics who want to kill you. Of course you can purchase your Koran now, study it and learn enough so you can fake it when they take over your country and impose Sharia law. You can at least learn to "act" like a good Muslim and keep your head. I do feel sorry for poor defenseless people even if they bring it on themselves. ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle Ready Monster