Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 00:23:21 +0100, rbowman wrote:

10 people are present in a room. One is bigger and stronger than the
others. The other 9 have a damn good chance of subduing him. Even if
he has a knife, they'll probably get it off him. But a gun lets you
kill people at a distance, before they can defend themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...mic_extremists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-ten-days.html

Which of the nine is going to be first to die?

If you came at me with a knife, I might be able to stop you. If you came at me with a gun, I cannot avoid the bullet.

--
I got the strangest recording when I called the phone company the other day.
It said, "You have been connected to the correct department on the first try. This is against company policy. Please hang up and redial."