Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do you kill weeds in cement cracks?

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 8:26:13 AM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 6:26:31 PM UTC-4, mike wrote:
The sidewalk in front of my house butts up against
the cement curb. There's a long crack between the two.
Weeds grow out of it.
I've tried weed killer.
I've tried the ground clear stuff that is supposed to kill
everything and prevent regrowth.
I'm not just spraying 'em, I'm pouring the concentrated
stuff down the crack.
But still the weeds keep coming.
How do I make it stop?

gasoline kills vegatation fast

When I was a kid, I remember the railroad crews spraying the track right of way with diesel fuel to kill vegetation. Diesel fuel was quite inexpensive when I was a youngster. I wonder what the equivalent price per gallon would be now? I paid 22 cents a gallon for regular gasoline back when I was in college and I remember diesel fuel was cheaper. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Weed Monster