Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 5:48:42 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 04:06:50 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 18:17:58 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 18:55:17 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 19:58:39 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 13:46:55 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Pretty much all you'd be likely to hit is the radiator. So you'd
have
to wait 5 minutes for the engine to overheat after all the water
fell
out. Best to shoot the tyres and the driver.

You're probably wrong. A round into an aluminum engine would
stop it
right away.

I mention this because you often give hunting advice based on zero
experience.

Engines can't take many rounds of a .45 1911. It clogs up the
pistons
rather fast. Surely the van wouldn't make it another 8 minutes to
Borough Market where the stabbing's started.

'Course the Brit's know little about guns and engines.

We don't know much about guns because we aren't still living in the
wild
west. We laugh at your backward country, you actually still shoot
each
other!

I've had a couple of your folks visit taking them to my gun club. They
went crazy with delight. Last asked me to take a picture of him
shooting a .44 magnum. Said his wife would hate it but his son would
love it. First guy, I did not show him how to hold a semi-automatic
pistol right and slide raked his thumb and he was bleeding. He was
having so much fun shooting he did not want to stop for me to apply a
band-aide.

So people like to fire guns for fun, so what? How does that equate to
having them on your person 24/7 so you can shoot innocent people? Every
single American with a gun is a potential murderer and should be locked
up immediately.

I don't carry one because of bother of getting the permit but feel safer
when I know a responsible person near me is carrying. I live in DE but
range is in nearby PA where carry permit is easy to get. All the PA
guys are packing.

And if a responsible person is overpowered/taken by surprise by a felon
and his gun taken?

And if a cop is taken by surprise by a felon? Yeah, I know, you give the
peelers a bonnet and baton and hope for the best.

If nobody has guns, nobody has an advantage.
--

What if your attacker outweighs you by 45 kg and is 10 cm taller? Plus what if the ****** really, really means to rip your throat out and eat your face? What are you gonna do? Perhaps you could get Trator_4 to call him a racist and he would go away with his feelings hurt? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Attacking Monster