Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default How do you kill weeds in cement cracks?

On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 13:20:38 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 1:07:48 PM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:

So what?

any brand will do the job.

I was replying to your response that any brand will do.
I responded by saying the Home Depot brand will do just
as well as the national brand of Roundup.

What is so hard to understand about that?

We buy generic glyphosphate concentrate, "Drexel Imitator", from
Rural King farm supply. It is a 41% solution, which is the same as
standard Roundup concentrate. I pay $31.99 + shipping, for a 2.5
gallon container. I usually buy two jugs at a time, once per year. We
have a fair amount of acreage here and I have a 30 gal towable,
electric pump sprayer and I mix 2 oz. per gallon.

Monsanto, the manufacturer of Roundup and generic glyphosphate
indicates the product has a shelf life of 8 years when it is not
diluted.

Here is a link to the product at Rural King:

https://www.ruralking.com/drexel-imi...urfactant.html