Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Riding mower won't start

On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 16:39:52 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Damn and I was thing my next might be a John, BUT, I gotta own my part in these problems, I didn't keep the engine very clean, I WS shocked at the grudge I cleaned off the outside of the carb, and the gunk in the bowl on this new and low hour machine.

I won't be using cheap gas again, using up the last to clean the carb and parts along with better maintenance.

The good JD product is STILL good - but you don't get "real green"
for an MTD price - don't fool yourself!!!