Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Riding mower won't start

On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 11:45:47 -0400, Bill wrote:

On 06/08/2017 06:58 AM, wrote:
So if I bought a Troy Bilt elsewhere, it would run better...yeah, OK bro lol

In my opinion, ToyBilt is junk...no matter where you buy it.

The professional mowing services in my area run Exmark or Kubota
because they are both true commercial mowers. These guys are running
them 11 hours a day. A ToyBilt in a commercial environment wouldn't
last a week.

I have a 13-year-old Exmark with a 28hp Kohler Command Pro and it has
never broken down on me (home use only). All I do is grease/oil/air and
preventative maintenance stuff and use ethanol-free gasoline. Awesome
machine!

to be pretty good stuff. Now it's just another MTD brand -They make
some fairly high end stuff, and they make total junk - all with the
same brand names. Generally the big box stores only carry the "price
point" junk - which you CAN also buy from a lawn equipment shop.