Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall is offline

Default Walk-in tub

On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 03:49:20 -0400, Tom Gardner wrote:

On 6/8/2017 12:16 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

The last time I stepped on one of those, I almost broke a toe and
almost died. Y'see, it slid and my other foot tried to come up to
balance me, when it hit the side of the tub. If it hadn't come up, I
would have fallen in the tub and could have died. I hate those bloody
things. They're downright dangerous!

My experience also. I tried my aqua socks with success but then I have
to wash my feet another way. (dip into toilet and flush? I'm just
starting to look at tubs and may or may not get one. A new furnace and
air conditioner and a gas range come first.

Do it right. Build it new from scratch, and net-zero. How is that
someone you guys call useless can do it and you bozos can't? Less time
on Usenet yapping about nothing and more building already!