Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall is offline

Default Walk-in tub

On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 01:09:08 -0400, Tom Gardner wrote:

On 6/7/2017 9:23 PM, Gerry wrote:

I use a "rubber"tub mat with suction cups on the bottom, have for
years.

---

I had one and like Larry's mine slipped around. I tried few things to
make it secure but nothing worked, I could have tried a different one
but the well was poisoned.

You guys need to get serious and stop applying feeble consumer
solutions to what is apparently an industrial problem. Something like
this maybe.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/3M-4-in-x...36NA/100211722

Although, my sense is that the real issue is old fart lack of
coordination. So you might want to use one of these modified for bath
use.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Werner-Ro...1201/203907961