Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall is offline

Default Walk-in tub

On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 01:16:48 -0400, Tom Gardner wrote:

On 6/7/2017 10:22 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
Then wear some thin booties.

I tried my golf shoes

Might have worked if you'd drilled a grid of mating holes in the tub
floor.

Besides, what
else can I spend my money on?

Something more interesting to fall off of, and a gopro so you can put
the video on Youtube.

So, you like to watch people get hurt, why am I not surprised?

Not people, just helpless phony conservative rightards who are
addicted to non sequiturs. Anyway, engaging in something more physical
than golf could be the key to fewer tub pratfalls.

I finally have all the guns and art I
want.

Are you sure? I thought folks like you could never have enough dogs
playing poker stuff.

Or enough first editions!

I'm thinking there might be a lot more velvet Elvis.

I had a Hoyer lift for my mother that I cared for for 13 years,
they are great for the disabled!
I wonder if you could get a mental Hoyer?

Holy ****, Tom Gardner wrote a non-homo insult! Tell the truth, did
somebody else write that for you, or is it something you plagiarized
from your newest Alex Jones DVD?

I have yet to hurl any real insults,

LOL Exactly right.

not worth my time.

Yeah, it's better spent writing about rolling coins and tub drain
times.