Posted to alt.home.repair
Bud Bud is offline

Default Riding mower won't start

On 06/07/2017 08:50 PM, wrote:
A new one? Brother I live on 1100 a month! This thing hasn't got 50 hours on it! Didn't use it but once last yr before the belt broke, in was only used from late July thru Sept the yr before.... So it was used for a season and a half!
I know we are a throw away society but C'mon man!

Facts:

1. Tall grass breaks McLawnmowers. Don't overstress your McLawnmower by
letting the grass grow more than an inch between cuttings.

2. Garage it. Don't store it outside in the rain.

3. And for the love of God, don't store it with ethanol gas in the
tank. Ethanol gas is evil.