Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Walk-in tub

On 6/7/2017 10:22 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
Then wear some thin booties.

I tried my golf shoes

Besides, what
else can I spend my money on?

Something more interesting to fall off of, and a gopro so you can put
the video on Youtube.

So, you like to watch people get hurt, why am I not surprised?

I finally have all the guns and art I
want.

Are you sure? I thought folks like you could never have enough dogs
playing poker stuff.

Or enough first editions!

I had a Hoyer lift for my mother that I cared for for 13 years,
they are great for the disabled!

I wonder if you could get a mental Hoyer?

Holy ****, Tom Gardner wrote a non-homo insult! Tell the truth, did
somebody else write that for you, or is it something you plagiarized
from your newest Alex Jones DVD?

I have yet to hurl any real insults, not worth my time.

---
http://www.avg.com