Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Walk-in tub

On 6/7/2017 9:23 PM, Gerry wrote:

When we bought the condo, the tub was never used by the previous owners,
it's slippery even after i used "tub safe" a commercial product for anti
slip. But the skin on my feet is like parchment paper. Besides, what
else can I spend my money on? I finally have all the guns and art I
want. I had a Hoyer lift for my mother that I cared for for 13 years,
they are great for the disabled! I wonder if you could get a mental Hoyer?

I use a "rubber"tub mat with suction cups on the bottom, have for
years.

---

I had one and like Larry's mine slipped around. I tried few things to
make it secure but nothing worked, I could have tried a different one
but the well was poisoned.

---
http://www.avg.com