Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Walk-in tub

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 21:23:51 -0400, Gerry
wrote:

On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 22:30:15 -0400, Tom Gardner wrote:

On 6/6/2017 10:42 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:

If it's not joints or weight, then what the hell is it? It isn't
normal to be slipping in the tub so often. Duh.

Besides those walk-in look really comfortable.

Same as any Japanese style tub, which doesn't have all the
complication of a walk-in.

You can
continue to use the garden hose like you mom did for you.

I've always had nice big tubs. No mystery slipping.

You may as well get ahead of the problem and buy one of these.
http://tinyurl.com/y9jxr68q

When we bought the condo, the tub was never used by the previous owners,
it's slippery even after i used "tub safe" a commercial product for anti
slip. But the skin on my feet is like parchment paper. Besides, what
else can I spend my money on? I finally have all the guns and art I
want. I had a Hoyer lift for my mother that I cared for for 13 years,
they are great for the disabled! I wonder if you could get a mental Hoyer?

I use a "rubber"tub mat with suction cups on the bottom, have for
years.

The last time I stepped on one of those, I almost broke a toe and
almost died. Y'see, it slid and my other foot tried to come up to
balance me, when it hit the side of the tub. If it hadn't come up, I
would have fallen in the tub and could have died. I hate those bloody
things. They're downright dangerous!

Here's a picture everyone needs to see. (about orcs, not attack mats)
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...69&oe=59DE7A9B

--
Average # of people killed in mass shooting when stopped by police: 18.25
Average # of people killed when stopped by civilians: 2

Save lives: Keep Civilians Armed!