Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tricksfouru@gmail.com is offline

Default Riding mower won't start

That be it! And looks like its back to the carb being clogged...seems that green connector just sits there, it must be connected, and I just cant see it,its in a real tight spot of course.
But from what I can see it looks more like that it may pigtail out of the connection.

Diagram doesn't show that, but from talking to Troy Bilt they said some of the motors do have wires that do not connect....they were checking into mine, but never called back, guessing in the am.
Gotta figure out how to remove that carb bowl....guessing I can't clean what's stuck or clogged in that carb without removing? Can I get to the needle? The after fire solenoid throws me off....
Thanks... Peace