Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default (OT) Would you pay $99.99 for a USED 1gb Flash Drive

wrote:

Am I missing something, (like gold plating)

Or do they really think someone is stupid enough to pay $100 for a USED
1gb flash drive?

PNY Mini Attache 1 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive.
Buy it Now for - Only $99.99 on Ebay

eBay item number: 131733242123

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PNY-Mini-Att...-Drive-P-FD1GB
U3-MINI-RF-/131733242123?hash=item1eabe9c10b:g:nakAAOSwMHdXSMd O

And for an additional $15.99 you can get a one year warranty on it.
-WOW-

But at least the shipping is Free....

And it has a "Make an Offer" option.

I wonder if they would accept my offer of $1.00?

I'm tempted to do it....

I've got an old eBay listing on my wall at work, for two "Les Paul" oil-
paper capacitors for buy-it-now price of $145. These are the huge ones
about a half-inch diameter with color stripes. I don't even know how the
seller determined they were Les Paul capacitors, but that apparently made
them VERY special!

Jon