Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default A Very British Response to Terror

On 6/7/2017 9:35 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/07/2017 02:57 AM, Bod wrote:
On 07/06/2017 09:47, Jack wrote:
On 06/07/2017 12:55 AM, Bod wrote:

Don't like guns, trust your government to protect you, fine. I'm
not
that ****in' dumb. I could take you places and laugh when you ****
your diaper.

I have never encountered people like those.

I haven't lately now that I have no need to visit the cesspools
many large American cities have become.

I have to go to Memphis Thursday ... lately I've opted for
concealability over firepower when I feel the need to pack . Davis
Industries used to make (might still) a .38 Spl 2-shooter that would
fit nicely in the back pocket of your jeans .

--

Snag

My wife and I spent 3 days in Memphis (without a gun) about 10 years
ago and survived :-)

If you are white, there are areas of Chicago you wouldn't last 15
minutes. The blacks there are extremely intolerant of white people.

So I've heard. Best avoided.

Memphis is the same. Go to Graceland. See the Pyramid. Don't stray from
the tourist areas. The first time I was in Chicago, around 1973, the
hotel clerk said 'Enjoy your stay. Just don't go south of Roosevelt
Road.' I wanted to visit a friend at the University, which is a little
enclave south of Jungleland, so I had to traverse it.

My first time in Chicago, in late '60's, I was walking down the street
at night when I heard a voice yell out m.....f....er to someone, turned
around and it was a young black girl saying it.