Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default A Very British Response to Terror

On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 21:08:43 -0600, rbowman wrote:

I do like east Tennessee -- way east Tennessee, and I don't mean
Gatlinburg. One time through that tourist trap was enough.

Spend a week in Jackson Co, for a real hoot. "Skillet" shot a man and
never went to prison. He had many DUI's and the judge threw them out
because he didn't have a driver's license. How he got 50 chickens home
in his car is another story. He put chicken wire around his porch for
them to live. Got the name Skillet because somebody hit him in the
head with cast iron frying pan. He is just one character in Jackson
Co. TN.