Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tricksfouru@gmail.com is offline

Default Riding mower won't start

I might have found the problem, damn kindle crashed while reading the repair manual just as I found what I was looking for lol kinda how my days go!!!
But this thing has something one the bottom of the carb bowl, looked it up and its an after fire something..that's when it crashed! But I clearly saw the green Ground ground wire plugs into the connector, noticed last night it was hanging!!! This is what gives it gas when running, saw that much before it crashed also! Thing must have gotten knocked off while replacing the belts!
From now on, no beer until we finish lol Kinda raining spitting rain here, and with my back I can't flip this thing, but will when help arrives.... This has gotta be the problem!