Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Walk-in tub

On 6/3/2017 8:51 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:

At an early age I learned to back away from excess food, so now in
retirement my joints are thanking me. Bonus, I can still do the high
kick it takes to get on my bike with a top case. I'll be thinking of
you next time I see the giant price tag on a walk-in tub, and whenever
some lardo is using his old-lady-grabber to pluck merchandise into the
basket of his mobility scooter.

Joints and weight aren't a problem, especially after reaching normal
weight about 10 years ago. My problem it that I have slipped in the tub
three times now and I found that there in nothing soft to land on in a
bathroom. Besides those walk-in look really comfortable. You can
continue to use the garden hose like you mom did for you.