Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Burkheimer Rex Burkheimer is offline

Default Does Wrong Mind-Set Cause Poverty or Vice Versa?

On 6/5/2017 7:20 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 17:52:44 -0600, tyre biter wrote:

On 6/4/2017 10:37 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 10:20:42 -0600, tyre biter wrote:

On 6/4/2017 9:58 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 11:47:05 AM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 6/4/2017 8:57 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 08:36:56 -0600, tyre biter wrote:

On 6/4/2017 7:50 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:30:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Had one of the pups get his leg caught under a shelf..for 3-5
days....

There is no way to spin that as anything other than you and your wife
being totally irresponsible dog hoarders. I think you two losers could
find a way to kill a plastic cactus. Same deal as you hanging the
other dog on a choker. And now you pretend to be Mr. Compassionate.
**** you.

Oh I just recollected - you're Curly Surmudgeon, aren't ya?

Look here asshole - if you want to defend the Wiebers, then simply
explain how they managed to ignore the screaming and crying of a dog
trapped for 3-5 days. Good luck with that.

People sometimes leave their home for a time, don't they?

They are irresponsible low life trailer trash ****s and so are you for
trying to make excuses for them.

I excuse nothing as I know nothing of their actual daily life that isn't
seen here.

The same holds for you.

Nobody but an animal-abusing, reprehensible puke leaves a dog with no one to look in one him for 3 to 5 days.

Enough water and food and room to get around, not stretching it.

Oh sure. What could possible go wrong, eh?

Everything or nothing - depends on weather the animals suffer from
separation anxiety really.

No. Wieber already told us what went go wrong. The dog suffered for
days and now has to live on three legs.

My prediction - Wieber will be back sooner or later blaming the whole
thing on ... anybody but himself.

Feh.

My prediction came true within hours. Wieber blamed his wife etc, same
tactic he's been using his entire life. Much like a guy who stands on
railway tracks and blames the train.

You called that one spot-on.