Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Does Wrong Mind-Set Cause Poverty or Vice Versa?

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 11:47:05 AM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 6/4/2017 8:57 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 08:36:56 -0600, tyre biter wrote:

On 6/4/2017 7:50 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:30:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Had one of the pups get his leg caught under a shelf..for 3-5
days....

There is no way to spin that as anything other than you and your wife
being totally irresponsible dog hoarders. I think you two losers could
find a way to kill a plastic cactus. Same deal as you hanging the
other dog on a choker. And now you pretend to be Mr. Compassionate.
**** you.

Oh I just recollected - you're Curly Surmudgeon, aren't ya?

Look here asshole - if you want to defend the Wiebers, then simply
explain how they managed to ignore the screaming and crying of a dog
trapped for 3-5 days. Good luck with that.

People sometimes leave their home for a time, don't they?

They are irresponsible low life trailer trash ****s and so are you for
trying to make excuses for them.

I excuse nothing as I know nothing of their actual daily life that isn't
seen here.

The same holds for you.

Nobody but an animal-abusing, reprehensible puke leaves a dog with no one to look in one him for 3 to 5 days.

The whole story is another crock of **** from Gunner, the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Enough water and food and room to get around, not stretching it.

The whole story is another crock of **** from Gunner, the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.

Oh then if it never happened...well...

Why the mock outrage, Crazy Eddy?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

It's quite likely that the Wiebers' idea of looking after dogs is
putting out giant bowls of food, walking away, and hoping for the
best.

The whole story is another crock of **** from Gunner,

I think he did have an incident, and he thought the story would cause
people to pat him on the back. But he was too stupid to foresee the
obvious reaction that sensible people would have.

the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.

The irony is that even biter's pea brain couldn't help but see through
Wieber's lies about owning property etc. Yet he believes in Wieber's
"patriotism," which is little more than Wieber pretending he has or
will be involved in killing fellow citizens. I have no doubt that
biter is a disgruntled lifetime loser just like Wieber.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Oh sure. What could possible go wrong, eh?

My prediction - Wieber will be back sooner or later blaming the whole
thing on ... anybody but himself.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Is that how they treat you? That explains a lot.

The whole story is another crock of **** from Gunner, the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.

Oh then if it never happened...well...

Why the mock outrage, Crazy Eddy?

What "mock" outrage? Anyone who would leave a young dog for 3-5 days with no one to look after him is worthy of outrage.

The fact that Gunner makes up a phony life to post here doesn't change that fact.

Come on out from behind your momma's skirts, Biter, and maybe you'll catch on -- if it doesn't scare you too much.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

The last part is likely, but I doubt if Biter believes anything. He's a cowardly troll. He'll make up anything to start an argument.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Had one of the pups get his leg caught under a shelf..for 3-5
days....

There is no way to spin that as anything other than you and your wife
being totally irresponsible dog hoarders. I think you two losers could
find a way to kill a plastic cactus. Same deal as you hanging the
other dog on a choker. And now you pretend to be Mr. Compassionate.
**** you.

Oh I just recollected - you're Curly Surmudgeon, aren't ya?

Look here asshole - if you want to defend the Wiebers, then simply
explain how they managed to ignore the screaming and crying of a dog
trapped for 3-5 days. Good luck with that.

People sometimes leave their home for a time, don't they?

You ****ing ****-4-braincell, spammy - you think people leave their
homes with unattended dogs for 3-5 days at a time?

They are irresponsible low life trailer trash ****s and so are you for
trying to make excuses for them.

I excuse nothing as I know nothing of their actual daily life that isn't
seen here.

**** off, spammy, you dumb fat ****. You claimed to know that Wieber -
the two-decade dole scrounger - is a "good man". You don't know
anything about his life except what you've read from his critics here.

The same holds for you.

Nobody but an animal-abusing, reprehensible puke leaves a dog with no one to look in one him for 3 to 5 days.

Exactly right.

The whole story is another crock of **** from Gunner, the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.

Exactly right again.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 7:43:45 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 06:51:51 -0700, Neighborhood number 3
wrote:

On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:48:00 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 31 May 2017 18:25:12 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
wrote:

On 5/31/2017 4:22 PM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:
On 5/31/2017 3:20 PM, Rex Burkheimer wrote:
On 5/31/2017 12:01 PM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:
On 5/31/2017 12:30 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
Wieber is destined to become more and more of a
charity case, and will eventually be entirely dependent on the pity of
the social workers and social system he despises.

Funny thing is - he's making good money and enjoying what he does for
a living.

He's not making much money at all because he's seldom working.

He just brought in over $2K

No, he didn't.

Actually..I brought in $6k last month

No. Still behind on the rent, still no license plate for Hotel
Econoline, still no tax payments, right?

Correct. However Ive paid off other bills..more important ones. Ones
with priorities. Im working on the list..slowly.

Next month...who knows...

Everybody. You will still have a negative net worth, and will still be
here telling lies, assuming you don't croak before then.

Oh Ill live longer than you will. We can bet the bank on that, sure
enough. Count on it.

As for a negative net worth...correct. However..unless the economy
tanks again..I should be "ok" come the end of the year.

Given that you live in a Home...your
networth...snicker...lol...roflmao!!

And it's one hell of a nice home, too - on top of a hill overlooking a lake, with mountains in the background; big garage for toys; house is all custom.

You could hardly imagine it.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Everything or nothing - depends on weather the animals suffer from
separation anxiety really.

My prediction - Wieber will be back sooner or later blaming the whole
thing on ... anybody but himself.

Feh.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Oh Crazy Eddy, you may NOT have a Beggin' Strip...

The whole story is another crock of **** from Gunner, the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.

Oh then if it never happened...well...

Why the mock outrage, Crazy Eddy?

What "mock" outrage? Anyone who would leave a young dog for 3-5 days with no one to look after him is worthy of outrage.

Nope, that's a reasonable number of days if there's plenty of food and
water.

The fact that Gunner makes up a phony life to post here doesn't change that fact.

Come on out from behind your momma's skirts, Biter, and maybe you'll catch on -- if it doesn't scare you too much.

Crazy Eddy, your fixation on me is a hoot!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/4/2017 10:47 AM, wrote:
The last part is likely, but I doubt if Biter believes anything. He's a cowardly troll. He'll make up anything to start an argument.

Crazy Eddy, you really are fixated one me!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/4/2017 12:12 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
You claimed to know that Wieber - the two-decade dole scrounger - is a
"good man". You don't know anything about his life except what you've
read from his critics here.

I know what you were, little man Ball:

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat **** and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_i...p?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William"
To: jonball@[...]
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,
William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator
Livestock and Seed Program

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 16:34:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 23:31:22 -0700, kick ray-ray
wrote:

On 6/3/2017 8:45 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2017 14:07:31 -0700, Neighborhood number 3
wrote:

In his own words, fool: "Of course I dont own my lot."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....w/MKYWWhDYDgAJ

He used to claim he owned acreage. All lies. Now he says he has "land
contracts," which don't happen to show up in any legal records. He
could post copies of these imaginary contracts. Hold your breath until
he does!

I actually DONT own the lot my home is one.

We know that.

However..I did buy the one
beside me, the one on the other side of the alley and the one across
the street. All on land contract.

No, you didn't.

Sure I did. Cites to the contrary?

You don't get it do you dummy?

When you say something and some one calls you a liar they may have
committed libel or slander, depending on whether they said it or wrote
it whereupon they can be made to pay you for any injury caused by the
libel or slander.

Of course, you have to be able to prove that whatever you said, that
resulted in the false claim of lying, was actually true or that you
never said it. So simply creeping about muttering cite, cite, is
silly.

You see, if you were actually defamed it is up to you to prove it, and
"cite, cite" isn't proof of anything.

Or, to put it another way, pending your providing proof that you were
actually telling the truth (for once) you can, and will, be viewed as
a lying POS.
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 16:39:07 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 07:07:15 -0700, Neighborhood number 3
wrote:

wrote:

In his own words, fool: "Of course I dont own my lot."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....w/MKYWWhDYDgAJ

He used to claim he owned acreage. All lies. Now he says he has "land
contracts," which don't happen to show up in any legal records. He
could post copies of these imaginary contracts. Hold your breath until
he does!

I actually DONT own the lot my home is one. However..I did buy the one
beside me, the one on the other side of the alley and the one across
the street. All on land contract.

Nope. No contracts registered on the titles, and no contracts posted.
All bull****, the same as all the prior claims about owning "acreage."

Contracts registered? You seem to be totally ignorant about "land
contract". Well...and everyhing else.

On the other hand, anyone but a total idiot will demand a receipt for
monies paid and a bill of sale for the item purchased. Simply post a
reference to these two documents and all the claims that you lied will
go away.

Of course, pending proof of purchase and payment you will be seen as
either a liar, or a fool that handed over some money and got nothing
in return.

So tell us, is it Gunner the fool, or Gunner the liar?
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

The fact that they were nursing and that their mommy was taking good
care of them, and their eyes were barely open really hasn't hit the
poor ******* yet. Or he is avoiding it in order to try to make his
"case".

The fact that Gunner makes up a phony life to post here doesn't change that fact.

Phony life? Snerk...what part is phony? I have a life, it has good
and bad in it. Its been far better, its been far worse. Just like
everyone else. Shrug

Come on out from behind your momma's skirts, Biter, and maybe you'll catch on -- if it doesn't scare you too much.

Crazy Eddy, your fixation on me is a hoot!

Poor Fast Eddy.....he doesn't have much in his life..like the other
poor *******. Big difference..Eddy is not in a mental hospital.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I have a couple dogs with separation anxiety, but they are generally
the ones that travel with me. Its been rough on them in the past
couple weeks as the weather starts heating up and I dont bring them
with me until the fall when it cools off again. But...it happens every
year.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Back yard breeder. Filth.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Is that an admission on your part? I agree..you are filth.

So how much do you pay to **** in the exercise yard? Im sure you can
find some skanky drugged out bitch to service your needs while out in
the exercise yard. Lets call him ...Bob...just to put a name on him.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 23:48:25 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 23:20:54 -0700, kick ray-ray
wrote:

On 6/4/2017 10:53 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 19:41:09 -0700, kick ray-ray
wrote:

On 6/4/2017 5:17 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 23:30:46 -0700, kick ray-ray
wrote:

On 6/3/2017 8:30 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:54:01 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
wrote:

No. In the thread I just mentioned, he wrote that things are so bad
"Im starting to wonder why I even bother getting up every morning."

"Yet we dont spend our
days with our brains fogged by boozing. We simply try harder."

Good man Gunner is.

I spent $350 this week on something I could have spent .05 cents on.

Of *course* you did, you ****ing dole scrounger.

(cost of a .22lr round to the back of the skull)

Something you've never done...

Had one of the pups get his leg caught under a shelf..for 3-5
days....and amputated it.

I'm going to report you to Kern County animal control. You're an
illegal dog breeder, and you're selling the dogs for fighting. Expect a
knock on the door soon.

Austrailian shepherds for "dog fighting"??

Suuuuuuure they're "Austrailian" [sic] shepherds. Yeah, of course.
chuckle And a nutria is just a big mouse, isn't it?

Anyway, backyard breeding is frowned upon, even in your ********.

Backyard breeding? Blink blink?

Yep.

Cites?

I rescue dogs. Not sell them.

****ing liar. ****ing impotent cocksucking liar.

Come say it to my face. Well..if they give you a furlough. Come to
Taft and we can meet. Then you will evidently attack me and I will be
forced to defend myself from your violence. You will be alive
afterwards. But you will never..ever....be physically capable of even
feeding yourself.

(VBG)

Thus speaks a feeble old fart with a bad heart who depends on
government handouts to survive.
(it goes without saying that he has a very active imagination)
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No. Wieber already told us what went go wrong. The dog suffered for
days and now has to live on three legs.

My prediction - Wieber will be back sooner or later blaming the whole
thing on ... anybody but himself.

Feh.

My prediction came true within hours. Wieber blamed his wife etc, same
tactic he's been using his entire life. Much like a guy who stands on
railway tracks and blames the train.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You called that one spot-on.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/4/2017 6:12 PM, wrote:
you can, and will, be viewed as
a lying POS.
--
Cheers,

Schweik

I view you with an icepick through your forehead.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/4/2017 6:13 PM, wrote:
You're a reprehensible ctetin

And yet I PWND you, Crazy Eddy!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

YES!

My prediction - Wieber will be back sooner or later blaming the whole
thing on ... anybody but himself.

Feh.

My prediction

Your demise, soon.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/5/2017 10:10 AM, wrote:
For a troll, he seems to have pretty thin skin.

http://www.fotocommunity.de/photo/la...george/7635006

You're looking ...um...well...odd Crazy Eddy...