Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
tyre biter tyre biter is offline

Default Does Wrong Mind-Set Cause Poverty or Vice Versa?

On 6/4/2017 9:58 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 11:47:05 AM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 6/4/2017 8:57 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 08:36:56 -0600, tyre biter wrote:

On 6/4/2017 7:50 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:30:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Had one of the pups get his leg caught under a shelf..for 3-5
days....

There is no way to spin that as anything other than you and your wife
being totally irresponsible dog hoarders. I think you two losers could
find a way to kill a plastic cactus. Same deal as you hanging the
other dog on a choker. And now you pretend to be Mr. Compassionate.
**** you.

Oh I just recollected - you're Curly Surmudgeon, aren't ya?

Look here asshole - if you want to defend the Wiebers, then simply
explain how they managed to ignore the screaming and crying of a dog
trapped for 3-5 days. Good luck with that.

People sometimes leave their home for a time, don't they?

They are irresponsible low life trailer trash ****s and so are you for
trying to make excuses for them.

I excuse nothing as I know nothing of their actual daily life that isn't
seen here.

The same holds for you.

Nobody but an animal-abusing, reprehensible puke leaves a dog with no one to look in one him for 3 to 5 days.

Enough water and food and room to get around, not stretching it.

The whole story is another crock of **** from Gunner, the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.

Oh then if it never happened...well...

Why the mock outrage, Crazy Eddy?