Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Walk-in tub

On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 18:21:52 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Carl Ijames" wrote in message
news
"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message news ...
I never thought about adapting a sink spray head to get the shutoff
valve, that's a great idea. However, the RV wand delivers at least
twice as much water as the sink spray in my kitchen sink, so I don't
think I would be happy with the lower flow.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames

Showering is personal preference, but you might find that the diverter
valve is limiting the flow in the kitchen. My shower sprays 1.5
gallons per minute at 40PSI.

I originally installed the spray hose on a Y fitting to wash the dog,
who would stand still for a tub bath as long as she could keep her
face outside the curtain. She was an intelligent and mostly
cooperative Golden Retriever who was easy to teach to shake the water
off only on command, in the tub and then outdoors. It was funny to
watch peoples' reactions when they asked her to "shake", expecting a
raised paw.

Har! Especially when she was wet, huh? And as they're blinking the
water out of their eyes, she's all friendly and wants to shake hands
now, too, huh? g

--
I started out with nothing and
I still have most of it left!